We will be reopening the office to all patients on MONDAY, MAY 18th, 2020
We are doing our part to keep you and our team healthy, and we need you to do your part!
You will receive auto texts and emails with necessary information prior to any scheduled appointments. We understand they might seem repetitive, but we need to ensure all of our patients have read and are following the protocols put in place to protect us all.
- We will be sending a text and email with a link to our new wellness form one day prior to your scheduled dental appointment. It is important for us to document your health on the day before your appointment – any earlier or later will nullify the information.
Curbside Waiting Room:
Our Waiting Room is now open, but DO NOT FORGET YOUR MASK!
In order to help ensure proper physical distancing for all our patients, additional family members will not be able to accompany you to your dental appointments or wait in the waiting room or in the building. Exceptions include necessary screened interpreters and a single screened family member or guardian to accompany minors or adults who have physical or mental disabilities.
If you do not own a mask or wish to wait in your vehicle, please use the instructions below:
- Please text us when you arrive and that you are opting to wait downstairs. Your team member will text you when they are ready for you to head upstairs.
- If you do not believe we have your updated cell phone or you have asked us to remove text correspondence from your account, but are able to receive texts, please consider opting into text messaging. This will help make the appointment check in process more efficient. In order to do so, please text us at (425) 357-6400 stating that you would like to opt into text messaging. Please include your name and date of birth.
- Upon entering our suite, remove and put away or dispose of any gloves and use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Please wait for your temperature to be checked before sitting.
- We have rearranged our seating area to allow you to wait comfortably and safety.
- In order to coordinate your appointments and avoid overflow, we ask that you inform us of any additional concerns other than the treatment you are scheduled for by calling, texting, or emailing us 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Our office has always taken safety protocol seriously. We have always used a highly efficient disinfecting agent called Cavicid. Cavicid is a multipurpose, broad spectrum disinfectant, specifically formulated for the control of cross-contamination. It is effective in killing bacteria, viruses, and fungi. We will be continue to wipe all patient surfaces, wearing appropriate and clean PPE.
- For your convenience and safety, we have installed our patient communication app in each operatory where we will schedule and text you your future visit dates. We have also added credit card terminals into every operatory. These amenities are to ensure efficient sanitation, privacy, and prevent traffic jams at the front desk.
Financial and Cancellation Policies:
- We understand that many of our patient’s employer or employment status may have been affected by covid 19.
- While we will assist in answering your questions, you are responsible for checking that you have active dental coverage and to inform us of any changes since your most recent appointment. This can easily be done by calling the number on the back of your dental card, signing into your online insurance account, or contacting your HR representative for your coverage details. Any lapse in coverage or changes resulting in unpaid claims will be your financial responsibility.
- We will continue to uphold our financial policy and collect payment of anticipated patient portion at the time of service.
- For social distancing purposes and to keep the traffic in the office low, we ask that if you need to discuss payment options or have insurance questions to please call, text, or email the office prior to your appointment.
- We understand there are situations that arise in which you will need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We request 48 hours for cancellations and reschedules. We respect your time and ours, we reserve a room and team member for your particular needs. There will be a $50 late cancel fee for each hour scheduled with our team.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these unprecedented times.