Why Consider Veneers?
What would make your unique smile look even better? Are some of your teeth chipped? Do you have stains on some front teeth? Would you like your teeth to look straighter? Do you have a gap you don’t like?
With dental veneers, these and other cosmetic issues can be quickly covered up. Your smile can be reshaped. Do you ever wonder how some celebrities and other people always seem to have flawless teeth? They don’t all use braces. Those gorgeous smiles are often because of dental veneers!
What Can Porcelain Veneers Correct?
A veneer is a thin layer of porcelain that we can bond to the front of a tooth. Here are a few things that veneers do for your smile:
- Cover Up Damage: A veneer can cover up a cosmetic problem like a chipped tooth or an area of discoloration.
- Reshape a Tooth: We can use veneers to give a tooth a new shape. If a tooth’s natural shape doesn’t quite fit in your smile, we can extend the veneer beyond your tooth and shape it, so it makes your tooth look flawless.
- Whiten Teeth: Instead of getting several periodic whitening treatments—which might not give you the exact shade of white you want—you can get veneers that make your smile suddenly bright and dazzling.
- Cover a Gap: If you have a small gap between two teeth, we can place veneers on the teeth on both sides of the gap, make them just the right size, and cover up the gap.
- Craft a New Look for a Whole Row: If you have several teeth in a row that look crooked, we can bond custom-shaped veneers to each one of them and make the whole row look straight and even.
Do Veneers Look Natural?
We’ll make sure to pick out veneers that are a natural color match to your other teeth. We’ll look at your whole smile with an artistic eye to make it look great.
Caring For Your Smiles With Veneers
Once your veneers are bonded to your teeth, you’ll be able to clean them normally. When you see how good they look, you’ll want to take care of them! With a good dental routine, you can enjoy a fantastic smile for a long time.
Make an Appointment for Great-Looking Teeth
When you come in for a veneers consultation, we’ll give you a quick exam to make sure that your teeth are right for veneers. Then, we can prepare your teeth, so we can bond the veneers to them.
Make an appointment today to get the veneer process started. We want to give you the dazzling smile of your dreams as soon as we can! Call today at 425-357-6400